If you are somebody who is interested in visiting central England, especially the Midlands, you have come to the right place. In this article, I am going to be talking about what you can do in the Midlands. If you are visiting central England, you should be ready to experience the outstanding natural beauty and also, the home of the birthplace of one of the most renowned authors of all time, William Shakespeare. Even one of the biggest cities in England is located in the Midlands, Birmingham. Central England is actually a place that has a lot of heart, culture, art and history. You also have the option of visiting one of Britain’s architectural jewels, the Lincoln cathedral or, you can visit the home town of William Shakespeare in Stratford upon Avon. You will be able to see the inspirations for all of us plays, the battlefields and, you will have access to visit the tomb of Richard III.
- If you are somebody who is a fan of the hit TV show Peaky Blinders, you should definitely visit the Midlands, because it was filmed there. I am sure you have noticed, even in the show, it is set in Birmingham.
- In the section, you will see what you can do in the Midlands. If you’re looking for places to visit in central London, why don’t you go climbing and also hiking in the peak district and also, you will be able to see the famous cathedral in Lincoln. You will also be able to enjoy yourself in the second biggest city in the entire central London area, Birmingham.
- Birmingham actually has a very large city centre area where you can visit some of the best restaurants, pubs, bars and shopping centres in the entire area.
- In Birmingham, you will be able to explore the streets that are lined with Victorian red brick houses and, you will be able to visit some of the leading heritage museums and also mega arenas in the area. It would also interest you to know that Birmingham is one of the places that has a lot of canals. There are actually so many that it can actually rival those of Italy.
- See if you can visit Hertfordshire. In Hertfordshire, you will be able to see the outstanding natural beauty of one of England’s most filmed country manners, very close to London indeed. Everybody wants to stay close to London, and I feel that Hertfordshire accomplishes that.
If you are somebody who is interested in the mediaeval castles, Royal concert halls and a very beautiful shopping scene, you should certainly visit Nottingham, because it is a really great place indeed. It also has one of the best universities in the UK, Nottingham University.