Travel De Courcey
Travel de Courcey is one of the leading passenger transport providers in the Warwickshire and West Midlands regions with a modern fleet of over 70 vehicles transporting over 4 million passengers annually. From this website you can learn more about our company, our vision and values, our services (bus and coach) and our valued team members.
Timetables & Tickets
You will find details for the timetables & tickets for the transport and ticket fairs from stops and stations.
Create smart itineraries travel comfortable budget. We bring the best packages to West Midlands regions.
Fares & Tickets
Latest From Our Blog
Subscribe to our newsletter to get the first updates on our upcoming offers and new tour packages.
As many of us know, the Midlands is actually a part of the United Kingdom. More specifically, it is located in the middle part of England. If you are already in London, I definitely suggest you visit a couple of places in the Midlands. You will certainly have a lot to do here, because there are a lot of things to do indeed.
- If you are a fan of William Shakespeare, you should certainly visit his birthday is. He was born in the Midlands.
- If you are a fan of chocolate, you should never miss a day at Cadbury World in Burnsville.
- Chocolate is your thing; you should definitely take a visit to Cadbury world and discover how it is actually manufactured and how it is sent all around the world.
- You can step back into the past at the Black Country museum. Like a lot of wonderful open-air museums in northeast England, the Black Country museum actually gives visitors a sense of what life was like in the 19th and 20th early centuries. There are a lot of costumed characters that will share the stories of life in the area and also shops and houses that have been preserved from that time.
- It will certainly give you a sense of time and how things were in the industrialised areas. The industrial revolution started in the Midlands, and you will certainly get a picture as to how it was.
- If you are a fan of TV shows in the UK, you will be interested to know that this popular area was featured in the popular drama series Peaky Blinders.
- If you are a fan of the show, you will also notice that the city that was used for filming was Birmingham.
- Birmingham is obviously up next because it has a city centre and a lot of canals. A lot of people actually claim that Birmingham has more kennels than Venice, but I don’t think that’s true anyway. This may be up for debate, but the fact remains that there are more than 35 miles of canals and Birmingham’s industrial heritage is absolutely undeniable.
- Keep in mind that during the 19th century, the kennels were used to transport iron, other goods and coal as well. It was desperately useful back then.
- I also recommend visiting the city, because it happens to be one of the biggest cities in the United Kingdom, after London. It is very beautiful, and it has a lot to offer.
- Is it suddenly see if you can visit the German Christmas markets in Birmingham.
- The city centre of Birmingham is pretty big, and you will find a lot to do, once you are there.
In this guide, I am going to be talking about travelling all across the West midlands. The Midlands is actually located in the centre of England. There are a lot of noteworthy places, located in the Midlands. I am talking about Birmingham, also the second biggest city in the entire country, Coventry, Nottingham and more. The West Midlands of England may not exactly be the first choice for visitors, but if you are already in London and if you have a couple of days to spare, you should definitely get started with your trips all around the Midlands. There are a lot of friends indeed, but you should definitely take a look at these places. Make sure that the trains are running, because there are a lot of COVID-19 restrictions.
The West region of the Midlands of England is actually made up of the following places:
These definitely are some really beautiful places in England. I am sure that if you had a couple of days in the United Kingdom, you would definitely want to go to Scotland and see the Scottish highlands, Inverness, and more. But if you want to save a little money and stay in England, these are some places you should certainly visit. There is definitely a lot to do in England and, you should take a look at some of these places. All of these places actually have trains, departing from King’s Cross Station and St Pancras as well.
Firstly, you should see if you can visit the birthplace of Shakespeare. A trip to Stratford-upon-Avon is actually a bucket list destination for so many visitors around the world. People who are big-time readers would definitely want to visit this place. This is actually a mediaeval market town that is located in the English country of Warwickshire, and it is known throughout the world because of its connections to one of the most famous writers of all time, who happens to be William Shakespeare. As you all know, William Shakespeare was born in the United Kingdom in 1564 and died there in 1616.
Another place you should definitely visit would include the Warwick Castle. Keep in mind that there are some very popular universities there and you are going to be encountering quite a bit of people. There are some fantastic castles in the United Kingdom, and the Warwick Castle is one of them.
If you are somebody who is interested in visiting central England, especially the Midlands, you have come to the right place. In this article, I am going to be talking about what you can do in the Midlands. If you are visiting central England, you should be ready to experience the outstanding natural beauty and also, the home of the birthplace of one of the most renowned authors of all time, William Shakespeare. Even one of the biggest cities in England is located in the Midlands, Birmingham. Central England is actually a place that has a lot of heart, culture, art and history. You also have the option of visiting one of Britain’s architectural jewels, the Lincoln cathedral or, you can visit the home town of William Shakespeare in Stratford upon Avon. You will be able to see the inspirations for all of us plays, the battlefields and, you will have access to visit the tomb of Richard III.
- If you are somebody who is a fan of the hit TV show Peaky Blinders, you should definitely visit the Midlands, because it was filmed there. I am sure you have noticed, even in the show, it is set in Birmingham.
- In the section, you will see what you can do in the Midlands. If you’re looking for places to visit in central London, why don’t you go climbing and also hiking in the peak district and also, you will be able to see the famous cathedral in Lincoln. You will also be able to enjoy yourself in the second biggest city in the entire central London area, Birmingham.
- Birmingham actually has a very large city centre area where you can visit some of the best restaurants, pubs, bars and shopping centres in the entire area.
- In Birmingham, you will be able to explore the streets that are lined with Victorian red brick houses and, you will be able to visit some of the leading heritage museums and also mega arenas in the area. It would also interest you to know that Birmingham is one of the places that has a lot of canals. There are actually so many that it can actually rival those of Italy.
- See if you can visit Hertfordshire. In Hertfordshire, you will be able to see the outstanding natural beauty of one of England’s most filmed country manners, very close to London indeed. Everybody wants to stay close to London, and I feel that Hertfordshire accomplishes that.
If you are somebody who is interested in the mediaeval castles, Royal concert halls and a very beautiful shopping scene, you should certainly visit Nottingham, because it is a really great place indeed. It also has one of the best universities in the UK, Nottingham University.
In this article, I’m going to be talking all about what you can do in the Midlands. The Midlands are actually the middle part of the English countryside. Basically, it is between the northern and southern part of England. It does not include places like Brighton or Newcastle upon Tyne, because it is in the middle of both of those cities, basically. Well, the Midlands actually include places like Warwickshire, Staffordshire, Hertfordshire, Birmingham, Coventry, Wolverhampton, Stoke-on-Trent and Walsall.
– One of the most popular universities happens to be Warwick University. Another great university you can find in the Midlands is Birmingham university. As you all know, Birmingham happens to be one of the biggest cities in the United Kingdom, and that is why it is also one of the most highly visited cities as well.
– You should definitely visit these places when you are in the Midlands.
I would definitely suggest you visit Warwick castle. There are some fantastic castles in England and Warwick castle is certainly one of the best ones indeed. The construction on the castle actually began on the River Avon in Warwickshire in 1068. This castle is almost entirely made of stone, and it actually started taking shape in the 12th century. If we are talking about the present day, hundreds of thousands of people visit this place every single year. This council is almost 1000 years old. You should definitely take a day trip to Warwick, if you are already in London. A lot of locations around the Midlands were used for the filming of the popular franchise Harry Potter.
– Visit the heart of the industrial revolution at Ironbridge. Iron Bridge in Shropshire is actually named after the iron bridge that spans the River Severn. This bridge was built in the year 1779 and was one of the first ones to be constructed and also made of iron in the entire world. The smelting of iron was used, and this was actually a groundbreaking process at that time. The Ironbridge was the birthplace of the industrial revolution and was declared a UNESCO World Heritage site in the year 1986. People from all around the United Kingdom and all around the world visit this particular place, because it is culturally significant historically valid.
– If you are somebody who is a fan of a lot of chocolate, you should definitely not miss a day at Cadbury World in Bournville. The original site in 1879 of Cadbury brother’s chocolate factory is actually in Bonneville that is located in Birmingham. Bonneville was a Victorian model village which was created by John Cadbury where all of the workers at his factory were provided schools, hospitals, housing and amenities.
The Midlands are actually a part of the central part of England and a very cultural area that broadly corresponds to the kingdom of Murcia and also the early Middle Ages. The Midlands region is actually bordered by northern and southern England. The Midlands were actually very important, especially in the Industrial Revolution of the 18th and the 19th centuries. In this article, I am going to be talking all about some really important features of buses that you will be using, when you are touring around the midlands.
Keep in mind that the major cities in the Midlands actually include Birmingham, Coventry, Leicester, Nottingham, Derby, Wolverhampton, etc.
There is obviously nothing more important when you are travelling than comfort. Comfort is definitely something that would drive us, whenever we are on vacation. Road trips and parking for your adventure are two awesome things, especially when you are on vacation. But, when it comes to taking bus rides, not all of us are really happy about it. We don’t really have access to Wi-Fi, power outlets, comfortable seating and more. Sometimes, we even want refreshments on our journey, because we feel like it. A lot of times, these are not offered to us. That is definitely the problem.
I will now list out some very important features that you should look for in buses that you are going to take.
- Keep in mind that you should make sure that the bus has air-conditioning.
- Secondly, the bus also needs to have comfortable seats. You cannot exactly confirm this, unless you go on the bus, and once you do, it’s already too late.
- Make sure that the bus has at least a functioning toilet. This is something that you can confirm, much before boarding.
- See if the bus has Wi-Fi. Nowadays, most buses actually have Wi-Fi, if we are talking about countries like the United Kingdom. In England, most of the decent passes actually have a Wi-Fi fitted.
- See if the bus you are taking actually has the most direct route to wherever you’re going, but if you want to explore around England and if you are okay with going on detours, you can simply just sit along for the ride.
- You should definitely check if the bus has business class seats. These seats will definitely be a lot more comfortable indeed.
- Check if the bus will offer you refreshments, food, water, et cetera, when you are along for the ride.
It is certainly fair to say that the West Midlands isn’t exactly a tourism central, but you should certainly visit it, because it is just spectacular and beautiful. There are a lot of very nice areas you can find exciting nightlife, lots of cultures and a lot of shopping, more than you can handle actually. You should remember that this particular country has when really popular for having some of the most beautiful sights in the entire world.
- Firstly, I definitely have to mention Birmingham, because it is the second-largest city in England. It is best known for its looks, and it’s canal system. It is actually really beautiful indeed. It happens to be a really large city with a lot of offer. It is much loved for its nightlife, dining experiences and shopping experiences. There are a lot of shopping centres and a lot of bars and pubs around. You will be able to experience the workshop of the industrial revolution, and you will also be able to experience everything from the 18th century. It is also home to one of the most beautiful museums in the entire United Kingdom.
- If you are somebody who is a fan of castles, you should definitely visit Warwick. Warwick is also home to Warwick Castle, which also happens to be one of the most beloved locations in the entire country. Warwick is also home to a really renowned and reputed university, Warwick University.
- How about visiting Coventry? Just like Birmingham, Coventry’s factories actually made the entire city a target for bombings in the second world war, and it was famously destroyed. The very famous Gothic cathedral was destroyed in the Second World War, and now, it is standing there as a memorial. The ruins are still there. It has a very beautiful historical association with vehicle manufacturing, especially brands like Jaguar and Rover.
- How about visiting Wolverhampton? If you’re talking about the industrial revolution, this place was known for the coal mining, steel production and also all kinds of manufacturing. There were a lot of engineers in this area. There is a lot of rich history to go about, especially in this place. You will also see some museums and some set pieces about the English Civil War in the 17th century.
- You should see if you can visit Dudley. The town of Dudley is often called the capital of the black country, which was effectively ground zero for the industrial revolution in the 18th and the 19th century.
- You should go around Walsall. It was a hub for iron and leather manufacturing.
- See if you can visit Hagley. It is the essence of a commuter village, for people who are working in Birmingham but, it does have a lot of attractions indeed.